Design & build of a new, custom commercial office & warehouse
Through careful design planning and positioning of each area, the Cama building was purpose designed and built to best suit the end users and work to enhance their businesses efficiency.
The Cama building was built with a roll formed steel building structure, precast concrete wall panels, precast concrete beams for a suspended concrete floor.
The building was finished in a combination of painted precast panels, aluminium cladding, aluminium windows & doors and long-run iron.
This project consisted of:
- Design consultancy
- Design & external consultant management
- 300m2 fully fitted-out offices including a lunchroom, lobby area, large boardroom and toilet & shower facilities
- 900m2 warehouse
- 1450m2 reinforced concrete yard
- Roll form steel building structure
- Precast concrete suspend floor to offices
- Aluminium composite cladding to offices
- Long-run roofing iron wall cladding