Lone Star Restaurant
Lone Star Restaurant Fitout
ARCO Group enjoyed working with the Lone Star team with their new restaurant fitout located in the new hub of Kensington. Lone Star has been New Zealand’s homegrown restaurant & bar since 1988 offering American-style barbecue cuisine, renowned for steaks, burgers, ribs, you name it! This project illustrated our seamless build programme as mentioned by the Lone Star team – “The Project Team have been a pleasure to work with and had very quickly understood our thought process and thinking around the build and process which greatly assisted the communication and final outcomes, the workmanship has been excellent, overall one of the best builds I have been involved in – thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you all.”
Overall, we enjoyed fitting out this dining space, illustrating a touch of kiwi and cowboy in mind.
This project involved the following:
- Fitout of an empty tenancy for a high-end restaurant
- Sub-floor services
- Food service works including
- High current kitchen electrical
- High volume kitchen extraction
- Beverage piping to bar servery
- Mechanical ventilation
- Data & audio installation
- Associated finishes & Services
- Bespoke finishes including:
- Pressed tile ceiling with rustic paint, Barn-door, Wooden wall panelling, Decorative recycled timber highlights, Saloon Doors & Construct booths, family rooms, greeter.