The Salvation Army Development
New Double-Storey Building
ARCO Group enjoyed working on the new double-storey building for the Salvation Army in Whangārei. Bringing three departments under one roof, alongside a 400-seat auditorium this new facility will make it easier for people to get the best support the Army can offer. This was a complex project, where ARCO Group were able to add our expertise to in order to complete this project in a timely efficient and effective manner, whilst maintaining the budget set by our client. With this store remaining operational during normal work hours, ARCO Group managed the construction works so that there was minimal disruption to Farmers operations during the construction period.
ARCO Group were pleased to be involved in this unique development & see this project go from concept to a successful completion.
This project involved the following:
- New Auditorium, Band, Music rooms & Stage
- Sound desk area
- 2x Kitchen areas, 5x office areas & 2x meetings rooms
- 1250m2 of concrete yard
- All associated services including
- Stormwater & sewer connections including stormwater attenuation
- Voice & data cabling
- Fire protection
- Security access system including CCTV
- All associated finishing trades