The Salvation Army Development
New Double-Storey Building
ARCO Group enjoyed working on the new double-storey building for the Salvation Army in Whangārei. Bringing three departments under one roof, alongside a 400-seat auditorium this new facility will make it easier for people to get the best support the Army can offer. This was a complex project, where ARCO Group were able to add our expertise to in order to complete this project in a timely efficient and effective manner, whilst maintaining the budget set by our client.
ARCO Group were pleased to be involved in this unique development & see this project go from concept to a successful completion.
This project involved the following:
- New Auditorium, Band, Music rooms & Stage
- Sound desk area
- 2x Kitchen areas, 5x office areas & 2x meetings rooms
- 1250m2 of concrete yard
- All associated services including
- Stormwater & sewer connections including stormwater attenuation
- Voice & data cabling
- Fire protection
- Security access system including CCTV
- All associated finishing trades